The Music Of Veronica Mars
Episode 1-15: "Ruskie Business"
- "Just Another" by Pete Yorn (musicforthemorningafter, 2001): Played during the dance flashback scene.
- "Waiting" by Taxi Doll (Waiting, 2004): Playing during Veronica & Meg's arrival at the rave, and continuing through the entire time they were there. Download it! See Comments for more info.
- "Ballade for piano No. 2 in F major, Op. 38, CT. 3" by Fryderyk Chopin (1839): Played by piano when Veronica comes to get Logan (quietly) and then when Logan sees Trina come out and thinks it's his mom (crescendos right before the break).
- "One Thing Leads To Another" by The Fixx (Reach The Beach, 1983; GH): played at the "Total Eclipse Of The Heart" dance.
- "Time After Time" by Cyndi Lauper (She's So Unusual, 1984; GH): played at the "Total Eclipse Of The Heart" dance.
- "True" by Spandau Ballet (True, 1983; GH): played at the "Total Eclipse Of The Heart" dance.
- "Warm Breeze" by Jeff Tatum (from the MasterSource Music Catalogue): Played at the end when Veronica goes into the bar and finds her mom. Download it!
- Rob Thomas has confirmed that the song "Euro Trash Girl" was not used in this episode. Seriously.
Episode 1-14: "Mars vs. Mars"
- "Don't Stand So Close to Me" (originally performed by The Police, Zenyatta Mondatta, 1980; GH): sung by the girls to Carrie during lunch.
- "Tulips" by Bloc Party (Tulips single, 2005): Playing when Veronica interviews the crazy fan who claims to have seen Lynne alive and then Logan runs off when he realizes she's nuts. Download it!
- "Worried About You" by The Rolling Stones (Tattoo You, 1981): Playing when Veronica walks past Mr. Rooks' bedroom.
Episode 1-13: "Lord Of The Bling"
- "The Bomb" by The Pharcyde (Humboldt Beginnings, 2004): Song emanating from inside the club while Keith Mars is talking to the person outside.
- "The Girl Who Wouldn't Die" by Tsar (Tsar, 2000): Song playing during the flashback scene of V, Lilly, and Yolanda in Yolanda's room.
- "Saturday Night" by Ozomatli (Street Signs, 2004): playing when Veronica gets on the elevator with Dime Bag.
- "Hey Ma" by Cam'Ron (Come Home With Me, 2002): playing during the flashback of the party where Logan kises Yolanda.
- "Living It Up" by The League (no info): Song playing when Yolanda's dad talks to Dime Bag on the phone.
About this page
Want to post a comment? Not sure what "GH" and "VMS" mean? Read the FAQ list.
Looking for an atom feed? Click here.
Corrections? Updates? Additions? Suggestions? Lemme know.
Veronica Mars Original Television Soundtrack: