The Music Of Veronica Mars
Episode 3-4: "Charlie Don't Surf"
- Unidentified: jazz song when Keith, Veronica and Logan have dinner
- Unidentified: Veronica questions Charleston
- Unidentified: Veronica exposes the reporter on the beach
- "Never Lonely Alone" by Space Needle (The Moray Eels Eat the Space Needle, 1997; GH): Logan calls the real Charlie for the fourth time. See Notes for more info.
- Space Needle: You can listen to "Never Lonely Alone" at the band's MySpace page.
Episode 3-3: "Wichita Linebacker"
- "Big World" by Josh Kramon (Big World, 2007): Piz pitches his radio show to Trish
- "Hold On, Hold On" by Neko Case (Fox Confessor Brings The Flood, 2006): Keith tells Veronica about the problem with Weevil. Download it!
- "Smoke on the Water" (originally by Deep Purple, Machine Head, 1972; GH): dudes play Guitar Hero
- Unidentified: Veronica goes to the radio station to talk to Trish
- "Fidelity" by Regina Spektor (Begin To Hope, 2006): Veronica apologizes to Logan about spying on him. See Notes for more info.
- You can listen to "Fidelity" at Spektor's MySpace page.
Episode 3-2: "My Big Fat Greek Rush Week"
- "Thank Heaven For Little Girls" by Maurice Chevalier (Gigi soundtrack, 1958): Veronica goes to the sorority house. See Notes for more info.
- "True Colors" (originally performed by Cyndi Lauper, True Colors, 1986; GH): altered version sung by the sorority girls when Veronica is welcomed to Theta Beta
- "Sing Low Sweet Chariot": altered version sung by the sorority girls when Veronica is rescued by Marjorie
- "In Tha Den" by Brad Ormand (no info): Veronica arrives at the special invitation party and runs into Dick. Download it!
- Unidentified: the "faux lesbian dance" (not by Buckcherry)
- "Escape (The Pina Colada Song)" by Rupert Holmes (Partners In Crime, 1979; GH): the prisoners are awakened
- First movement (Allegro vivace), Symphony No. 41 in C major ("Jupiter"), K. 551 by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1788): classical piece playing when Veronica confronts R.A. Moe
- Maurice Chevalier: You can listen to "Thank Heaven For Little Girls" at the artist's MySpace page.
Episode 3-1: "Welcome Wagon"
- "Rump Shaker" by Wreckx-N-Effect (Hard Or Smooth, 1992): Dick crashes the anti-Violence Against Women rally. Download it!
- "Buttons" by the Pussycat Dolls (PCD, 2005): playing on Parker's stereo when Veronica comes looking for Mac. See Notes for more info.
- "Socks and Shoes" by Four Fifty One (no info): The Unwashed's song. See Notes for more info.
- Unidentified: Veronica talks to the 'munchkins' (reggae song)
- "Waited So Long" by Cheryl Murdock (Starting Fires, 2004): Veronica and Logan grab a meal in the cafeteria; Dick gets into trouble. See Notes for more info.
- Pussycat Dolls: You can listen to "Buttons" at the group's MySpace page, and you can find a link to the video here.
- Four Fifty One: You can listen to "Socks And Shoes" at the band's MySpace page.
- Cheryl Murdock: You can download a clip of "Waited So Long" here or listen to it in its entirely at her MySpace page.