Episode 1-4: "The Wrath Of Con"
- "Supernatural Supergirl" by Josh Kramon (Forward, 2003): During the flashback scene in Veronica’s room when she and Lilly are picking out a dress for the Homecoming dance.
- "Everything" by Josh Kramon (Big World, 2007): During the flashback scene to the night of the dance when Veronica, Duncan, and Logan are waiting for Lilly to get done, and also while they are taking pictures, and then while they are leaving the Kane’s house for the dance.
- "All That We Perceive" by Thievery Corporation (The Richest Man In Babylon, 2002): During the flashback scene in the limo on the way to the dance while they are playing dare.
- "Diverse City" by TobyMac (Welcome To Diverse City, 2004): First song played at the college party when Veronica and Wallace arrive.
- "Party Crashers" by Radio 4 (Stealing Of A Nation, 2004): The second song played at the party while Veronica is trying to break into the dorm room.
- Identify this song!: Played while Logan is reviewing the Lilly videos on his computer and Veronica walks in.
- "Wind Beneath My Wings" (originally performed by Bette Midler, Beaches soundtrack, 1989; GH): An instrumental version playing at the fountain dedication.
- "Now Is The Time" by Damone (Out Here All Night, 2006): Also at the fountain dedication. Playing during the second half of the Lilly video when Veronica’s contribution to the video is being shown. See Notes for more info.
- Damone: The version of "Now Is The Time" in the episode is a demo and therefore sounds a bit different from the version that was officially released. You can listen to the official version at the band's MySpace page.