Episode 2-8: "Ahoy Mateys"
- "Jailbreak" by Thin Lizzy (Jailbreak, 1976; GH): playing at the River Stix while Veronica is trying to get info.
- "Dakota" by Stereophonics (Language. Sex. Violence. Other?, 2005; VMS): playing when Logan pulls a gun on the Fitzpatricks in the River Stix.
- "No More Guitars" by the Secondhand Ska Kings (no album info): playing as "Ahoy Mateys" theme song. Download it!
- "God Is In The Radio" by Queens Of The Stone Age (Songs For The Deaf, 2002): playing on "Ahoy Mateys" when Veronica and Mac show up at Clemmons's door and confront Butters.
- "Ocean City Girl" by Ivy (In The Clear, 2005; VMS): playing over Duncan's fantasy about Meg and him reading the letter.