Episode 3-17: "Debasement Tapes"
- "Life Is Good" by Junk (Agent Cody Banks original soundtrack, 2003): Joe & Piz compete to be Desmond Fellows' guide. See Notes for more info.
- "Power" by Shapes Of Race Cars (Power, 2007): Mac & Veronica get lunch & discuss guys. See Notes for more info.
- "Ghost Ride It" by Mistah F.A.B. (no info): Dick shows Logan his online video
- Unknown sung by Paul Rudd: Desmond plays the piano while singing about getting the tapes back ("We'll find the tapes and get them back / Do the show and I'm a ha-a-a-ack"). Almost certainly written specifically for the show.
- "Payday" by Cotton Mather (Cotton Is King, 1994): Desmond watches a news story with a My Pretty Pony video clip. The singer on the left in the video is Veronica Mars creator Rob Thomas in a wig.
- "No Emotion" by Idlewild (Make Another World, 2007): Dick talks to Desmond at a party. See Notes for more info.
- Unidentified: Piz tracks Desmond to the party; Desmond skinny-dips (lyrics: "don't you feel it too?")
- "My Before And After" sung by Paul Rudd (originally performed by Cotton Mather, Kon Tiki, 1997): Piz & Veronica listen to Desmond's "new crap" while driving to the concert; Desmond sings one of his new songs at the show. See Notes for more info.
- "Don't Take My Sunshine Away" by Sparklehorse (Dreamt For Light Years In The Belly Of A Mountain, 2006): Mac breaks up with Bronson
- Junk: You can download "Life Is Good" at the band's MySpace page.
- Shapes Of Race Cars: You can listen to "Power" at the band's MySpace page.
- Idlewild: You can listen to a remix of "No Emotion" at the band's MySpace page.
- Paul Rudd: It has been confirmed on the episode's podcast that Rudd sang and played guitar on "My Before And After." You can listen to the song at Desmond Fellowes's MySpace page.