Episode 2-2: "Driver Ed"
- "The Minor Waltz" by The Asylum Street Spankers (My Favorite Record, 2002): playing quietly right at the beginning, from when the VMVO starts until Veronica turns Jackie into a macchiatto.
- "Magic Bus" by The Who (GH): playing in the convenience store when Veronica is asking the clerk about the bus driver's last meal.
- "On Your Porch" by The Format (Interventions And Lullabies, 2003; VMS): playing when Jessie meets her father's mistress and when Veronica and Duncan sleep together.
- "Little Miss Get Around" by Lukewarm Freeda (no album info, 2005): playing when Big Dick Casablancas wakes Cassidy up after he fell asleep on the couch watching a surfing video. See Notes for more info.
- "Where Is My Mind?" by The Pixies (Surfer Rosa, 1988; GH): played at the end as Veronica panics that her father can tell that she's had sex and as Lamb examines the body on the beach.
- Lukewarm Freeda: You can listen to "Little Miss Get Around" at the band's MySpace page.