Episode 3-2: "My Big Fat Greek Rush Week"
- "Thank Heaven For Little Girls" by Maurice Chevalier (Gigi soundtrack, 1958): Veronica goes to the sorority house. See Notes for more info.
- "True Colors" (originally performed by Cyndi Lauper, True Colors, 1986; GH): altered version sung by the sorority girls when Veronica is welcomed to Theta Beta
- "Sing Low Sweet Chariot": altered version sung by the sorority girls when Veronica is rescued by Marjorie
- "In Tha Den" by Brad Ormand (no info): Veronica arrives at the special invitation party and runs into Dick. Download it!
- Unidentified: the "faux lesbian dance" (not by Buckcherry)
- "Escape (The Pina Colada Song)" by Rupert Holmes (Partners In Crime, 1979; GH): the prisoners are awakened
- First movement (Allegro vivace), Symphony No. 41 in C major ("Jupiter"), K. 551 by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1788): classical piece playing when Veronica confronts R.A. Moe
- Maurice Chevalier: You can listen to "Thank Heaven For Little Girls" at the artist's MySpace page.