The Music Of Veronica Mars
Episode 3-10: "Show Me The Monkey"
- Unidentified: classical music in cartoons playing as Dick takes photos of himself and throws them over the balcony
- Unidentified: Veronica & Mac get their "Meat Is Murder" photo (possibly production music)
- "Funiculì Funiculà" by Luigi Denza (1880): Parker & Mac's R.A. tours the "world" rooms
- "Dos Almas Con Un Corazon" by Matt Hirt & Francisco Rodriguez (from the MasterSource Music Catalogue): salsa music playing when the R.A. visits the Cuban room. Download it!
- "One Week" by The Barenaked Ladies (Stunt, 1998; GH): the Canada room
- "Lara's Theme" by Maurice Jarre (Doctor Zhivago Original Motion Picture Soundtrack, 1965; GH): Veronica has an awkward conversation with a guy in the Russian room
- Unidentified: Bronson arrives as Mac listens to music on her headphones (possibly production music)
- Unidentified: accordion music playing when Veronica gives Parker her guy-finding score
- "Fair" by The Annuals (Be He Me, 2006): Mac asks Bronson to the movies; Veronica & Piz have dinner; Veronica arrives at Logan's
- "Long, Long Time" by Linda Ronstadt (Silk Purse, 1970; GH): Keith chats with Professor Landry at a bar
- "Greenland" by Kingsbury Manx (The Fast Rise And Fall Of The South, 2005): Piz discovers Logan & Veronica are back together
About this page
Want to post a comment? Not sure what "GH" and "VMS" mean? Read the FAQ list.
Looking for an atom feed? Click here.
Corrections? Updates? Additions? Suggestions? Lemme know.
Veronica Mars Original Television Soundtrack: