Episode 2-22: "Not Pictured"
- "Pomp and Circumstance" by Edward Elgar (1901): graduation ceremony
- "Virtual Booty Machine" by Lovewhip (Virtual Booty Machine, 2005): Mac & Beaver enter the party. Download it!
- "Sparks" by the Waking Hours (no info): Beaver chugs "liquid courage"
- "G.L.S" by Salme Dahlstrom (The Acid Cowgirl Audio Trade EP, 2004): Veronica ask Logan and Dick about Beaver's whereabouts. See Notes for more info.
- "Stranglehold" by Ted Nugent (Ted Nugent, 1975; GH): flashback of Curly's death
- "See My Friends" by Gravenhurst (Fires In Distant Buildings, 2005): Cassidy jumps
- "Time Flies Tomorrow" by Paul Westerberg (Eventually, 1996): Logan and Veronica say goodbye as Kendall arrives. See Notes for more info.