The Music Of Veronica Mars

Episode 2-22: "Not Pictured"

  1. "Pomp and Circumstance" by Edward Elgar (1901): graduation ceremony
  2. "Virtual Booty Machine" by Lovewhip (Virtual Booty Machine, 2005): Mac & Beaver enter the party. Download it!
  3. "Sparks" by the Waking Hours (no info): Beaver chugs "liquid courage"
  4. "G.L.S" by Salme Dahlstrom (The Acid Cowgirl Audio Trade EP, 2004): Veronica ask Logan and Dick about Beaver's whereabouts. See Notes for more info.
  5. "Stranglehold" by Ted Nugent (Ted Nugent, 1975; GH): flashback of Curly's death
  6. "See My Friends" by Gravenhurst (Fires In Distant Buildings, 2005): Cassidy jumps
  7. "Time Flies Tomorrow" by Paul Westerberg (Eventually, 1996): Logan and Veronica say goodbye as Kendall arrives. See Notes for more info.

Notes:

  • Salme Dahlstrom: You can listen to "G.L.S." at the artist's MySpace page.
  • Paul Westerberg: There is an excellent Paul Westerberg site here that nonetheless doesn't seem to be official, so I'm not including it as such.

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is amazing. I come here every week to find out what the music for each episode was and I am never dissapointed. That See My Friend song always makes me feel sad considering what happened when the song was playing. Thanks for the site!

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. I've been trying to figure out what that last song was for this episode.

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site! There are a lot of songs I have been looking for and now I have them! Thanks!

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for taking the time to put this info together! Some of these songs I have wanted forever and you make it so easy. Now I'll have all of the songs I love and can make my own VM mix CDs.

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow you did a pretty good job on finding the songs. How did you go about it because I can never find songs? Well done.

3:26 AM  
Blogger Mone said...

This website is just amazing.It is simple and clear...just like I want it to be! Go Vero! Go!

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe this website! I didn't think there would be anything like it. Sweet!

2:50 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I love that you have done this - it feels like you've done it just for me!
I hear music and think, 'I heard that in Veronica Mars'... now I don't have to argue with myself!

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this site, I've used it over and over and have never been disappointed. Thanks so much!

12:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this site and all of the fantastic music I've found from getting on it! I'm so greatful to the people that set up the website.

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really cool site! This show (and also this site) have really helped me to expand my music tastes.
Matt

7:33 PM  
Blogger Jesus said...

can anyone tell the melody from the graduation dream day? the dream where lilly is alive, i want the song

3:54 PM  
Blogger Olivia W said...

I was hoping to find out something about when Veronica enters woodys burgers to see the little league pictures.

5:54 PM  
Blogger Olivia W said...

Oh and also, this site is hands down the best site about any tv show, ever. I wish there were more of this caliber

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About this page

Want to post a comment? Not sure what "GH" and "VMS" mean? Read the FAQ list.

Looking for an atom feed? Click here.

Corrections? Updates? Additions? Suggestions? Lemme know.

Episode index:

Interviews:

Veronica Mars Original Television Soundtrack:

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger