Episode 3-9: "Spit And Eggs"
- "Right Here, Right Now" by Fatboy Slim (You've Come A Long Way, Baby, 1998; GH): Piz & Mac at the Pi Sig party; Veronica flees from someone
- "Na Na Hey Hey (Kiss Him Goodbye)" (originally performed by Steam, Steam, 1969; GH): Lilith House celebrates the end of the Greek System with a parade float & singing
- Unidentified: Dick & his frat buddies cruise by the Dean's van
- "Have You Never Been Mellow" by Olivia Newton-John (Have You Never Been Mellow, 1975; GH): Dean O'Dell's van is egged by the Lilith House women
- Unidentified: techno song played as Veronica hands out the drink testers & IDs to Piz, Mac & Wallace
- Unidentified: Veronica confronts Chip about the drink testers
- "Sweet Caroline" by The Diamond Smugglers (originally performed by Neil Diamond, Neil Diamond, 1970; GH): a band performs at the Pi Sig party; Piz dances; Veronica talks to Dick & Bonnie. See Notes for more info.
- "Thank The Lord For The Night Time" by The Diamond Smugglers (originally performed by Neil Diamond, Just For You, 1967; GH): band performs; a guy hits on Mac & gives her alcohol; the Safe Ride guys arrive
- Unidentified: dance music played as Tim confronts Bonnie
- Unidentified: techno song played as Veronica is told that the drugged drink belonged to Kim's sister, Carrie
- Unidentified by Chicks On Speed: techno song played as Veronica realizes the radio show is taped
- "Right Here, Right Now" by Fatboy Slim (You've Come A Long Way, Baby, 1998; GH): Mercer prepares to rape Carrie
- "Can't Get Over You" by The Digbees (Love Is A Train, 2005): Logan vandalizes a police car. See Notes for more info.