Episode 1-15: "Ruskie Business"
- "Just Another" by Pete Yorn (musicforthemorningafter, 2001): Played during the dance flashback scene.
- "Waiting" by Taxi Doll (Waiting, 2004): Playing during Veronica & Meg's arrival at the rave, and continuing through the entire time they were there. Download it! See Comments for more info.
- "Ballade for piano No. 2 in F major, Op. 38, CT. 3" by Fryderyk Chopin (1839): Played by piano when Veronica comes to get Logan (quietly) and then when Logan sees Trina come out and thinks it's his mom (crescendos right before the break).
- "One Thing Leads To Another" by The Fixx (Reach The Beach, 1983; GH): played at the "Total Eclipse Of The Heart" dance.
- "Time After Time" by Cyndi Lauper (She's So Unusual, 1984; GH): played at the "Total Eclipse Of The Heart" dance.
- "True" by Spandau Ballet (True, 1983; GH): played at the "Total Eclipse Of The Heart" dance.
- "Warm Breeze" by Jeff Tatum (from the MasterSource Music Catalogue): Played at the end when Veronica goes into the bar and finds her mom. Download it!
- Rob Thomas has confirmed that the song "Euro Trash Girl" was not used in this episode. Seriously.