Episode 1-16: "Betty And Veronica"
- "Pick Up The Phone" by The Notwist (Neon Golden, 2003): Playing while Veronica is frantically searching for the bug in her room.
- "You And Your Kind" by The Brown Mountain Lights (Late Show At The Cave, 2003): Playing the first time we see Veronica and her mom talking in the bar (when they hug each other). See Notes for more info.
- "A Chorus Line" by Ultramagnetic MC's (Critical Beatdown [reissue], 2004): Playing while Wallace is practicing basketball and Veronica is watching him.
- "Rabbit" by The Fire Marshals of Bethlehem (Songs For Housework, 2005): Playing during the second flashback of Veronica and her mom, while they're having coffee. Download it!
- "Nothing Is Wrong" by The Brown Mountain Lights (Late Show At The Cave, 2003): Playing the third time we see Veronica and her mom in the bar, when they talk about her affair with Jake Kane. See comments for more info.
- "Fall Behind Me" by The Donnas (Gold Medal, 2004): Playing during the Rest Stop 15 scene when Weevil takes the bet.
- "Headphonland: The Gangster Chapter" by Mice Parade (The True Meaning of Boodleybaye, 2000): playing when Veronica is asking Weevil if he took the parrot because the bets he is taking on the game don't make sense unless he knows the outcome.
- Brown Mountain Lights: You can listen to "Nothing Is Wrong" and other songs at this page.