Episode 2-9: "My Mother, The Fiend"
- "Caliente Como Fuego" by Honda (no info): played at Weevil's autoshop when the power goes out before he's attacked [see Notes]
- "Sail Into The Sun" by the Funky Lowlives (Somewhere Else Is Here, 2005): played when Patty and Veronica chatted about Lianne and Jake Kane
- "Walk Idiot Walk" by the Hives (Tyrannosaurus Hives, 2004): played during Logan and Weevil's fight in the bathroom
- "Stumble" by Calla (Collisions, 2005): played when Mac and Cassidy met at Java the Hut
- Artist unidentified: "Bright Morning Stars": played in Meg's hospital room when Veronica goes in to visit. Strong Richard and Linda Thompson feel, but it doesn't appear to be them or Emmylou Harris. [alternate AOL ending only -- not in original broadcast]
- Honda: Many people have identified this song as "Gasolina" by Daddy Yankee, but the information above is what we've heard directly from the producers.