The Music Of Veronica Mars

Episode 2-16: "The Rapes Of Graff"

  1. "I Hate It That I Got What I Wanted" by Clearlake (Amber, 2006): at the Hearst party when Pi frat guy is totalling Veronica's points. See Notes for more info.
  2. "Crank It Out" by Ari Shine (Age/Occupation, 2005): later at the party, when Wallace and Veronica talk to their group leader then leave. Download it!
  3. "I Know I Know I Know" by Tegan and Sara (So Jealous, 2004; VMS): Logan and Hannah are at the hotel. Download it!

Notes:

  • Clearlake: You can listen to "I Hate It That I Got What I Wanted" at the band's MySpace page and download a demo of the song here.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a Polish VM fan and I think that your blog is awesome:) it helps me to find each song from Veronica. Thenks for that!
the last song- "I know, i know, i know" is really great:)

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I know,I know, I know" is my favorite song. Naturally except "Sway" and "momentary thing".
Your blog is impossyble to replace.

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I love this song, suites the moment perfectly on the show!

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh thank you...i was looking for list of music in each episode,because i wanted to find "i know,i know,i know" thank you again...it´s great song..and scene with Hannah and Logan was good,too...

3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About this page

Want to post a comment? Not sure what "GH" and "VMS" mean? Read the FAQ list.

Looking for an atom feed? Click here.

Corrections? Updates? Additions? Suggestions? Lemme know.

Episode index:

Interviews:

Veronica Mars Original Television Soundtrack:

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger