The Music Of Veronica Mars
Episode 1-20: "M.A.D."
- "Gold Rush" by Kissinger (Charm, 2001): Song playing at the beginning while Veronica is fixing her car. Download it!
- "Me And You And A Dog Named Boo" by Lobo (Introducing Lobo, 1971; GH): Song playing while Aaron is driving Veronica home.
- "Finding Out True Love Is Blind" by Louis XIV (The Best Little Secrets Are Kept, 2005): Song playing during the Boardwalk scene with Tad & Carmen. See Notes for more info.
- "Tu Abandono" by X. Herrera (from the Indart Music and Sound licensing catalogue): playing during the Tijuana scene. See Notes for more info.
- "Let's Sail Away" by Josh Kramon and Jeff D'Agustino: Song sung on the web site.
- "Love Is Here To Stay" by Louis Armstrong & Ella Fitzgerald (Ella & Louis Again, 1957; GH): Playing during the dancing scene where Veronica's dad and Wallace's mom are dancing.
- "Crimson And Clover" by Tommy James & The Shondells (Crimson And Clover, 1968; GH): During the end scene where Logan is on his boat.
- Louis XIV: You can watch a video for "Finding Out True Love Is Blind" here.
- X. Herrera: You can listen to a short clip of "Tu Abandono" by clicking here and a longer clip of it by going to this page, doing a search on "Veronica Mars" and clicking the associated link.
Episode 1-19: "Hot Dogs"
- "Marc" by Louis XIV (Illegal Tender, 2005): The song playing when Veronica finds, then goes inside Dogman's van, and continues while she's talking to Weevil.
- "That's Amore" by Dean Martin (1953; GH). Playing during the scene where Aaron beats up Dylan.
Episode 1-18: "Weapons Of Class Destruction"
- "Momentary Thing" by Something Happens (Alan, Elvis & God, 1997; VMS). Played during THE KISS.
- You can listen to "Momentary Thing" at the band's MySpace page.
Episode 1-17: "Kanes And Abel's"
- "Breakin'" by The Music (Welcome To The North, 2004): Played while Veronica is talking to Kaz by the school buses.
- "Dangle" by The Daylight Titans (The Invisible E.P. & The Daylight Titans, 2005): Played when Veronica catches Kaz in yellow truck. Download it! See Notes for more info.
- Unidentified: An instrumental song playing in the background at the Kanes' scholarship dinner.
- "Dragonfly" by M. Craft (I Can See It All Tonight, 2004): The song playing during the flashback scene where Veronica is talking to Lilly at the Kanes' pool and Duncan interrupts her. See Notes for more info.
- "Ain't That A Kick In The Head" by Dean Martin (1960; GH): Playing when Veronica visits Hamilton Cho's pizza shop.
- "Private Eyes" originally by Hall & Oates (Private Eyes, 1981; GH): Song sung by Vince Vanlowe out the window to Veronica in her car.
- The Daylight Titans: You can listen to "Dangle" at the band's MySpace page.
- M. Craft: You can stream "Dragonfly" (and other songs) here.
About this page
Want to post a comment? Not sure what "GH" and "VMS" mean? Read the FAQ list.
Looking for an atom feed? Click here.
Corrections? Updates? Additions? Suggestions? Lemme know.
Veronica Mars Original Television Soundtrack: