The Music Of Veronica Mars
Episode 2-20: "Look Who's Stalking"
- "Women's Wear" by Daniel May (from the MasterSource Music Catalogue): Everyone in the world takes the longest elevator ride ever on the way to Alternaprom. Download it!
- "Talk To Me" by Paul Taylor & Randi Soyland (from the MasterSource Music Catalogue): Alternaprom, Logan welcomes Dick and his "party pig." Download it!
- Unidentified: Mac & Butters talk, Madison rejects Dick (lyrics: "Is this your way of telling me, girl that you're letting me go" "you know I try so hard" "If this is how it's gonna be, tell me how you can leave me like that, don't you know it hurts so bad")
- "I Hear The Bells" by Mike Doughty (Haughty Melodic, 2005; VMS): Jackie and Wallace leave; Logan's drunken speech to Veronica. Download it!
- "All My Life" by DJ Harry (Collision, 2004): Wallace and Jackie get intimate. Download it!
Episode 2-19: "Nevermind The Buttocks"
- "Dame Esa Cosa (Give Me That Thing)" by Rene Brizuela (no info): Weevil and Hector talk at the garage. See Notes for more info.
- "Treat Her Like A Lady" by Cornelius Brothers & Sister Rose (Cornelius Brothers & Sister Rose, 1972; GH): the song Liam Fitzpatrick was listening to in the Barracuda.
- Rene Brizuela: You can listen to several different versions of "Dame Esa Cosa (Give Me That Thing)" here.
Episode 2-18: "I Am God"
- "Breathe Me (Four Tet remix)" by Sia (Colour the Small One, 2006): Flashback of Veronica and Logan's make-out session interupted by Dick and Lucky. See Notes for more info. Download it!
- "Down And Dirty" by Michael Mulholland (from the MasterSource Music Catalogue): Wallace and Veronica spot Rhonda's sister Nicole in the parking lot. See Notes for more info. Download it!
- "One More Time" by Daft Punk (Discovery, 2001): Dream scene where Veronica talks to Peter on the bus.
- "I Am God" by the Wannabes (Popsucker, 1995): Dream scene where Veronica chats with Cervando and realizes "I Am God" refers to a song.
- Sia: The link above seems to be to the non-remix version of the song.
- Michael Mulholland: an error in the closed captioning gives the lyrics for "Feel Your Love Tonight" by Van Halen (Van Halen, 1978).
Episode 2-17: "Plan B"
- "America The Beautiful": plays on video in background as Mrs. Murphy annouces the winner of the Freedom Essay Contest
- "If I Were A Storm" by the Wild Seeds (Mud, Lies and Shame, 1987; GH): playing in the bar during the Fitzpatricks' argument
- "Lost Art" by Mere Mortals (Mere Mortals; 2004): at the Sadie Hawkins Spring Fling. Download it!
- "Dreamworld" by Stockton (no info): shots of various couples at the Sadie Hawkins dance through when Wallace chases Jackie into the parking lot. See Notes for more info.
- "Sway" by The Perishers (Let There Be Morning, 2005; VMS): Mac and Beaver talk in the parking lot, Veronica saves Logan from Gia with a dance invitation. Download it!
- "Gravity/Falling Down Again" by Alejandro Escovedo (Gravity, 1992): Shark Field demolition ceremony.
- Stockton: It appears that the only place to find info about the band right now is at their MySpace page, where you can listen to "Dreamworld."
About this page
Want to post a comment? Not sure what "GH" and "VMS" mean? Read the FAQ list.
Looking for an atom feed? Click here.
Corrections? Updates? Additions? Suggestions? Lemme know.
Veronica Mars Original Television Soundtrack: