The Music Of Veronica Mars
Episode 3-15: "Papa's Cabin"
- Unidentified: Tim & Veronica talk to the Strip City girls (possibly production music)
- "A Night" by Harlem Shakes (no info): Wallace sees Logan & Parker having lunch
- Unidentified: Wallace mentions to Veronica that he saw Logan & Parker having lunch
- Unidentified: Tim & Veronica stake out the convenience store (possibly production music)
- Unidentified: Keith meets up with the Mexican police (latin music, lyrics: "y acaba yo mostrar dentro/para el campo conocer")
- The Elliots were reported to have a song in this episode (specifically "Catch My Fall" or "In It For You"), but none of the songs appear to match up.
Episode 3-14: "Mars, Bars"
- "Solfeggio, for piano in C minor, H. 220, Wq. 117/2" by Carl Philip Emanuel Bach (1766): Keith talks to Mrs. Barry while her youngest son plays the piano
- "Undone" by Todd Deatherage (Todd Deatherage, 2006): The Valentine's Day Scavenger Hunt starts. Download it!
- "Lovers Who Uncover" by The Little Ones (Sing Song, 2006): Scavenger hunt guy checks out the photos of the "Congress of the Cow" position. Download it!
- "All I Need" by Billy Martin (from the MasterSource Music Catalogue): Logan & Mac buy condoms. Download it!
- "Get It Right" by Mink (Mink, 2007): Scavenger hunt guy views the photos of the team with condoms. See Notes for more info.
- "Lost To The Lonesome" by Pela (Anytown Graffiti, 2007): The team go for the final clue. See Notes for more info.
- "Swimmers" by Broken Social Scene (Broken Social Scene, 2005): Mac & Bronson "crash." See Notes for more info.
- Mink: You can listen to "Get It Right" at the band's MySpace page or on the player on the band's website.
- Pela: You can listen to "Lost To The Lonesome" at the band's website.
- Broken Social Scene: You can listen to "Swimmers" at the band's MySpace page or on the band's website (click "Discography," then "bss s/t," then "Swimmers").
Episode 3-13: "Postgame Mortem"
- "White Balloons" by Stephen Ashbrook (no info): Logan wakes up to find Heather still in residence; Dick phones. See Notes for more info.
- White Balloons" by Stephen Ashbrook (no info): Heather asks Logan to hook up his Game Cube. See Notes for more info.
- "Too Much To Ask For" by Radio 4 (Enemies Like This, 2006): Dick phones Logan to say he's married
- Unidentified: Heather tells Logan she dedicated a song to Veronica on the radio (NOT Nick Lachey)
- "What's Left Of Me" by Nick Lachey (What's Left Of Me, 2006): the song dedicated to Veronica plays on the radio
- Stephen Ashbrook: You can listen to "White Balloons" at his MySpace page.
Episode 3-12: "There's Got To Be A Morning After Pill"
- "Western Meadowlark" by Brown Recluse Sings (no info): Veronica dreams of Logan & Madison in Aspen. See Notes for more info.
- "I'll Take Care Of You" by Mark Lanegan (I'll Take Care Of You, 1999): Dick confronts Logan about Madison
- "Revolution" by the Dirty Secrets (Outside Looking In, 2006): Veronica questions Dick about Nadia
- Unidentified: Keith checks on Mindy O'Dell's son
- "No Direction" by Longwave (no info): A drunk Logan leaves Veronica a message. See Notes for more info.
- Brown Recluse Sings: You can listen to "Western Meadowlark" at the band's MySpace page.
- Longwave: You can listen to "No Direction" at the band's MySpace page.
About this page
Want to post a comment? Not sure what "GH" and "VMS" mean? Read the FAQ list.
Looking for an atom feed? Click here.
Corrections? Updates? Additions? Suggestions? Lemme know.
Veronica Mars Original Television Soundtrack: